1) Manage and oversee books of accounts & GL scrutiny
2) Sound working knowledge in Tally, accounting software.
3) Establishing and enforcing accounting methods, policy & principles as per Accounting standards.
4) Preparation of financial statements as per Schedule III to Companies Act 2013.
5) Statutory Compliances like GST, TDS, filing of monthly returns etc.
6) Good working knowledge in MS office excel.
7) Coordinate and complete annual audits.
Job role: Assistant Manager.
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization, B.Com – Commerce, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization, Finance, CA – Pursuing , ICWA (CMA)- with 4-6 years experience.
Salary: 3-4 L P.A.