1. Maintenance of books of Accounts through Tally journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
2. Assist in the preparation of periodic quarterly and annual financial reports.
3. Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements (TDS, Service Tax, PT, PF, ESI etc.)
4. Preparing BRS in an accurate manner.
5. Manage payroll and employee reimbursements
6. Ensure timely payment of invoices
7. Ensure proper maintenance of fixed assets and compute depreciation.
8. Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth functioning of the Accounts and finance functions.
Job role: Accounts Executive/Accountant.
Qualification: CA Inter/B.Com/ M.Com with 1+ years experience.