- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job role: Finance Cum Logistic Consultant.
Qualification: 1) CA/ Inter CA/ ICWA/ Inter ICWA.
2) M.com or MBA (Finance).
3) B.Com With knowledge of Computer & Tally Accounting System.
1) M.com or MBA Finance Minimum 2 Years experience with finalisation of Accounts.
2) B.com Minimum 3 Years experience of working with finalization of Accounts.