Managing the finance & Accounting of the company with a special focus on the efficiency and effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Create systems & processes for a smooth functioning of Finance team & device ways of auditing the process.
- Preparing true & fair financial statements & other supporting statements as per companies act & income tax act.
- Expertise in financial planning initiatives in Accounts & Finance, Auditing & Taxation, and MIS.
- Experience in Accounts receivable process for US/Singapore geographies.
- Work experience in US/Singapore will be an added advantage.
- Income tax (TDS return, Advance tax, Assessment & Annual return).
- Service tax (Monthly return, Assessment & Annual audit).
- Application of Financial Analysis.
- Monitoring, Managing finance related information.
- Suggesting enhancements to the existing process.
- Maintaining & reporting accurate recons.
- Liaison with the bank and other financial institution.
- Budgeting control and variance reporting.
- Prepare cost and revenue reports as needed.
Job role: Finance Manager.
Qualification: CA Inter/ACCA qualified or B. Com + M. Com / MBA with Finance specialization with 5 years of experience.