• Prepare and review tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals and purpose
partnering with country, regional and corporate finance, tax, legal business and
• Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing works for the Group.
• Ensure timely and accurate filing of all corporate and personnel income tax and GST
• Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group
• Act as the key point of contact and support for our local and regional taxation matters
• Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group
• Manage external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally
• Review current and deferred tax provision
• Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the
• Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
Job role: Taxation Manager.
Qualification: CA with7-10 years experience or B.Com.